Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Antioch, CA (LIVE 20 Mar 2019, 10 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WOW-- WHere is that in location to the Target? I meant to post something a week ago, I drove behind target and saw some storage bins that had previously not been there.

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EDITED: Nevermind-- I see where it is now :)

Reactions: 127.0.0.0
Any Tesla labeled crates visible onsite? I reviewed this thread and do not see any information about the address of this future Supercharger. While these signs of construction could be for a Supercharger, so far I don’t see any evidence indicating that is the case. It could conceivably be an Electrify America installation, or something else...

Any Tesla labeled crates visible onsite? I reviewed this thread and do not see any information about the address of this future Supercharger. While these signs of construction could be for a Supercharger, so far I don’t see any evidence indicating that is the case. It could conceivably be an Electrify America installation, or something else...

No Signs yet I think they must have started couple of days ago.. But for sure it looks like this is it.. I guess as time goes by we will know for sure. How-ever it is going to be rain in fore-cast at-least for 3-5 days for now..

I think I saw these exact boxes at other charging locations :)

20190207_090412.jpg
20190207_090357.jpg

From other Superchargers that I've monitored being built (Concord, San Ramon 1, San Ramon 2, Livermore, etc.) it would be at least a month if not more. Once the basic construction is done (which will be pretty quick), you wait for a transformer for quite a bit, then inspections and all. It takes a lot longer than you would think.