Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Auburn, CA - Lincoln Way (LIVE 29 Feb 2024, 16 Stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Live! @bmah @corywright @Guacahummus

Screenshot_20240229_144509_Chrome.jpg

I charged here yesterday. Comparing to Loomis and the Auburn location across the highway, it's much tighter (about half are back-in and about half are pull-in immediately across from them). Maneuverability isn't nearly as wide open as the other Auburn, and the location isn't as nice as the Loomis one. Loomis has a Raley's with bathrooms in front in the same parking lot. This location has a Raley's within reasonable walking distance, but you're coming from the back side of the shopping center and the store itself isn't as nice as the Loomis one. Bathrooms are in the back.

Probably not a first choice stop for me, especially since I'm usually grabbing a few groceries during my 10 minute top ups to get up the hill. But a nice addition.

I charged here yesterday. Comparing to Loomis and the Auburn location across the highway, it's much tighter (about half are back-in and about half are pull-in immediately across from them). Maneuverability isn't nearly as wide open as the other Auburn, and the location isn't as nice as the Loomis one. Loomis has a Raley's with bathrooms in front in the same parking lot. This location has a Raley's within reasonable walking distance, but you're coming from the back side of the shopping center and the store itself isn't as nice as the Loomis one. Bathrooms are in the back.

Probably not a first choice stop for me, especially since I'm usually grabbing a few groceries during my 10 minute top ups to get up the hill. But a nice addition.
Also charged here. Agreed that the space between the rows is pretty tight. Hate to think what happens if someone pulling a trailer tries to use a pull in spot. Even a hitch mount bike carrier could cause issues - a 2 bike or more carrier sticks out pretty far.

Having said that, this is probably my new goto spot for east bound 80 from the south bay until/unless it gets congested. The El Taqueria Burrito nearby was excellent and rivals Maria's across the freeway.

Reactions: ohmman