Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baie-comeau, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news, I was planning a road trip up that way this summer. I've been as far as Natashquan on my motorcycle, the 138 is a great road. There is a plan to extend it all the way to Nfld.
Last June, thanks to well positioned Circuit Electrique charging stations all the way, I have driven my Y SR to Natashquan from Quebec City in 14 hours versus 12 hours in a gas car. Not as fast as with superchargers but good enough.

And yes, this is a beautiful road. I did the return trip at a more leisurely pace.

Last June, thanks to well positioned Circuit Electrique charging stations all the way, I have driven my Y SR to Natashquan from Quebec City in 14 hours versus 12 hours in a gas car. Not as fast as with superchargers but good enough.

And yes, this is a beautiful road. I did the return trip at a more leisurely pace.
Impressive. I just checked the circuit electrique app and was pleasantly surprised to see they have fast chargers all the way to natashquan.

Reactions: Michelx and Etna