Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cape Canaveral, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Guacahummus

Supporting Member
Jul 11, 2020
Tex 📐

Attachments

• 1702824531804.png
    1702824531804.png
    976.8 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: PStewart
This is at Showcase Property Management/Thai Thai III Sushi in the northeast section of the parking lot (per drawings above). This site is likely mostly complete per inspections. There was a final inspection request that was canceled last week but it did pass rough electrical 12/14/23. Surprised this has passed under the radar since breaking ground around Thanksgiving.
1702964780908.png

This is at Showcase Property Management/Thai Thai III Sushi in the northeast section of the parking lot (per drawings above). This site is likely mostly complete per inspections. There was a final inspection request that was canceled last week but it did pass rough electrical 12/14/23. Surprised this has passed under the radar since breaking ground around Thanksgiving.
View attachment 1000938
Isn’t the location depicted in the drawing and the image south of the restaurant? This would make it in the southeast corner of the property - or am I reading it wrong?

Isn’t the location depicted in the drawing and the image south of the restaurant? This would make it in the southeast corner of the property - or am I reading it wrong?
The slashed outline is the building and there are three property areas around it. Technically due east of the building but I was referring to the parking areas and since it is roughly V shaped, you get northeast and northwest.
1704392789331.png

Reactions: tpedwards