Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Chatsworth, CA - N. Mason Ave. (permit filed, 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

1682958709081.png

@bmah @Chuq @Big Earl @homero89 ^^^

Note: in one of Marco's earlier tweets just before the permit he shared, he said there is another site in Chatsworth that is already under construction. He declined to share the address however if anyone who lives in the area would like to do some detective work.
Yes, I saw that as well. I am a bit far away from Chatsworth area, but might have to go close by on wednesday. I might do some inspection.

• Helpful
Reactions: Tdreamer
Oh, another one in Chatsworth. This one is closer to Porter Ranch than the one on De Soto(Not by much but enough). As I mentioned earlier in a different thread, Porter Ranch is getting one at the old Whole Foods spot, and two now in Chatsworth. Glad to see the NW Valley getting its superchargers. The nearest one prior was Granada Hills, which was always packed and the one on Tampa/Nordoff, where it’s a Tesla and ICE parking. I live close to these locations, and will drive by and see what’s going on in the next couple of days(particularly when their sun is down and it’s cooled down!).