Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Oxnard, CA - S Rose Ave (potential permit in review)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Using the grey map pin and delving into the Oxnard permit search, was able to find this permit for 20 EV charges with a value of $500k. 4811 S Rose Ave (Island Pacific Seafood parking lot). No contractor or applicant listed but no one else is installing 20 stall chargers in commercial parking lots, not even L2.
1710254455115.png

1710254513713.png

Thoughts @Big Earl @Guacahummus @corywright ?

This thread should have never been started and should be removed. Any pin on the Supercharge.info map should be taken down and any duration statistics counter on that site should be reset to N/A. The applicant for this permit was never Tesla. The original applicant was EV-Seg.com. This applicant has since abandoned its application. I am a resident of Oxnard and have connections in the Oxnard city administration. Participant in several EV-related local and regional clubs and causes. Model S Plaid, Model 3 Dual Motor, 6 Powerwalls for my 22 kW rooftop solar.

This thread should have never been started and should be removed. Any pin on the Supercharge.info map should be taken down and any duration statistics counter on that site should be reset to N/A. The applicant for this permit was never Tesla. The original applicant was EV-Seg.com. This applicant has since abandoned its application. I am a resident of Oxnard and have connections in the Oxnard city administration. Participant in several EV-related local and regional clubs and causes. Model S Plaid, Model 3 Dual Motor, 6 Powerwalls for my 22 kW rooftop solar.
Thank you for your insight but there is nothing here that says this is for sure Tesla. To say it never should have been started is wrong. There is nothing on sc.info.
1712727849266.png