TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger cost on credit card & tesla account differs from the amount inside the vehicle

Discussion in 'Model 3: Battery & Charging' started by superh0, Jul 4, 2018.

1. superh0

superh0 Member

Has anyone experienced this? My cc and tesla account shows $9.10 but my vehicle shows $8.75. Small difference but I'm curious if anyone else has seen this? Thanks.

2. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Mine always shows $0.00:eek:

• Like x 1
  3. mblakele

mblakele (つ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)つ

Supercharging costs discrepancies (Display vs Bill from Tesla)

Best theory seems to be that the vehicle display fails to show up to 3-kWh due to polling interval, something like a rounding error.