Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gaithersburg, MD - Watkins Mill Rd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Marco found a permit: Royal Farms at 690 Watkins Mill Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20879 Royal Farms · 690 Watkins Mill Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20879
Good! Close to where I live and it will provide relief to the Gaithersburg SC at the Rio, which is almost always overcrowded. HOWEVER, this Royal Farms has really bad egress/ingress off Watkins Mill Road and the exit off I-270 is marked, but I can't say that it's well-marked. Hopefully this one won't take forever and a day like some of the other chargers in Maryland have.

Also, how do you report this one to Supercharge.info?

Just took a quick pic as crew was working on a few of the 7 pedestals and one of the 2 cabinets.

Two chargers and a pad for the transformer (foreground) are in place.

Watkins.jpg

@corywright @tes-s @Big Earl

Pepco:

The company that decided to replace the meter on my house by jumping the fence and trespassing on my property without notice. Thereby almost being shot.

Apparently, no trespassing signs, and the medical exemption requiring them to make an appointment with us, didn’t matter to them.

Complicating the issue with the guy was Russian, and was working for the government at the time.

He didn’t like the fact that I was calling the police while holding him at gunpoint.

And don’t get me started on Washington gas who also seems to think they can do whatever they want on your property without notifying you ahead of time, or explaining the reasons. (when it’s not a critical emergency…)

Anyway, today I noticed that the covers were off the mass of transformers, and that there was a company called “lightning electric servicing” with two guys in a truck kind of hanging out….

DF2CB65B-9BB4-4FB7-A9AF-171C1A0D7F47.jpeg
4D8AD3E5-E516-49D8-862B-479F53291A9B.jpeg