Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gluckstadt, MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Marco found a permit for a future Tesla Supercharger in Gluckstadt, Mississippi, north of Jackson, off I-55. Doesn't look like the hotel has been built yet.

A new Supercharger is coming soon to Gluckstadt, Mississippi!!

As part of the plan set for a future development off I-55 called Germantown Crossing, an 8-stall station is set to be installed behind the Springhill Suites Hotel.

Here are the approximate coords: 32.5219, -90.0996.
FyCAKYVaQAAkRYm.jpg

Screenshot 2023-06-11 010814.png

Last edited:
As planned, I did stop by this location today. I wasn't expected to see anything, except maybe a coming soon sign for the hotel, but I couldn't even find that. There is lots of retail construction happening all along this road -- I think the road itself is new. This panoramic photo is facing east towards the lot where the above map marker is, with the two existing businesses on either side (actually both under construction) .

There's also a big empty lot across the street (west side), with only real estate signage, no specific development.

For the record, and easier entry into navigation systems for now, the approximate address is:

200 Calhoun Station Pkwy
Madison, MS 39110
(so says Google, no idea why not Gluckstadt)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_224750.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615_224750.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited: