Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Grass Valley, CA (LIVE 25 May 2023, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just charged my Model S at this Penn Valley site today. They are behind the Raley's grocery store. You can't see them from the parking lot. Facing Raleys, go left past JC Pennies and turn right to circle behind the buildings.
Greystreak

I just charged my Model S at this Penn Valley site today. They are behind the Raley's grocery store. You can't see them from the parking lot. Facing Raleys, go left past JC Pennies and turn right to circle behind the buildings.
Greystreak
Hopefully you mean Grass Valley! Penn Valley is about 9 miles down Highway 20….

“Then there will be a handful of souls who like to take SR49 north out of Nevada City to Downieville and over the hill to Sattley, Graeagle, Clio, and perhaps even to Portola and Lake Davis.”

I’m one of those people. I used to go up to Truckee on 80 to charge, then head over to Clio to camp, and see the area which is spectacular. Then I’d head down the hill thru Sierra city, Downieville, Grass valley etc. Now I can go up that route to see the wonders of the Sierras.

Reactions: HelloJP