Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Guilderland, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Per Tesla customercare chat: "Thank you for waiting So I've reached out regarding the site. Its shows that none of the stalls are communicating with us. As such the engineering team will need to look into what's happening. You can still go there and charge."

Per Tesla customercare chat: "Thank you for waiting So I've reached out regarding the site. Its shows that none of the stalls are communicating with us. As such the engineering team will need to look into what's happening. You can still go there and charge."
Might be the base that handles all communications at Guilderland terminal is screwed up.

The map currently shows Colonie as "temporarily closed". Is it? We're headed to western NY tomorrow and had planned to charge at Colonie while picking something up at L.L.Bean (as usual).

(and there doesn't seem to be a Colonie thread; supercharge.info's discuss link comes here for both Colonie and Guilderland)

I was at Colonie Center yesterday getting a measly 55-60kW with a warmed up battery. I was on 1A, 1B was empty. The rest were full, but I was still getting "power sharing" speeds even with an empty adjacent stall.

Popped over to the 20-stall SC at Crossgates mall since I didn't have time and got full 100kW+ speeds. Is that normal behavior at Colonie Center or was my stall screwed up?