Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Irvine, CA - Spectrum Center Dr (permit found)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They took down the chargers off Alton right in front of where capital seafood was. I was looking for them when I found out capital seafood moved to the spectrum and with it new supercharger site.
I didn't even know Diamond Jamboree had chargers. I've never seen them before. They opened the Capital Seafood at Spectrum maybe 6/7 years ago I think. The one at DJ was there at the same time as the second location, but then they closed down.

Looks like this permit has expired. @bmah

1702514905768.png

Typical Tesla service/team. I bet one person was in charge of applying permits and another was in charge of following up and they don't work together. I say that because I have been put in that situation with my car, solar, and even insurance. Tesla Insurance just removed me and adjusted my rates after 2 years because they said I don't work for Telsa. I assume the agent who signed me up and closed me gave me a good rate because he tagged me as an employee.

I'm trying to figure out if there are any currently planned Irvine sites. The Find Us page still shows one coming in '24, but I don't see any active permits.

Hmmm, searching by applicant "Tesla" produced some results. Can anyone interpret these results? These last two look interesting for this thread.

1713395078465.png