Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Jersey City, NJ - Mall Drive West

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was there yesterday as well. Confirmed all wrapped. I did sneakily tear the plastic and try one though. Nothing. All the power cabinets are installed though... looks like they are just waiting for some signs and a legal "go" of some sort?

Attachments

• IMG_2031.jpg
    IMG_2031.jpg
    446.8 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: JPUConn
As of last Saturday 12/23, I was told by the mall director of marketing that they are still waiting on the electric company. I just emailed her for another update (she’s been very responsive), as I’m literally staying in Jersey City tomorrow night!

As of last Saturday 12/23, I was told by the mall director of marketing that they are still waiting on the electric company. I just emailed her for another update (she’s been very responsive), as I’m literally staying in Jersey City tomorrow night!
I have the same info. However, the parking lot is running at full capacity during these holidays and the mall will postpone the opening to use the area reserved to Tesla for the general public. This is just my opinion and I hope to be wrong....

Hey guys un-related question. Do any of you guys run 80A wall charger at home/office? I want to upgrade from my 14-50 and wanted to see if my car can charge at the higher rate. The car build sheet does not show dual chargers but the screen lets me go to 80a. If any of you local guys would let me try out your 80a for a minute.... the Tesla service center seems to only run 40a on their. Thanks

Hey guys un-related question. Do any of you guys run 80A wall charger at home/office? I want to upgrade from my 14-50 and wanted to see if my car can charge at the higher rate. The car build sheet does not show dual chargers but the screen lets me go to 80a. If any of you local guys would let me try out your 80a for a minute.... the Tesla service center seems to only run 40a on their. Thanks
I advise that you find on tesla.com/findus a charger with a 16 KW and go charge there. If your S goes above 40A, then you have dual chargers and you can upgrade your home charger.

You can always go to Paramus sc and plug in to there wall chargers I was just there sat and charged at 80amps

Reactions: Lithivm