Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Jessup, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like the song says, it’s about damn time! I wonder why Howard County was such a holdout with Tesla superchargers, especially since they have such a strong EV presence and infrastructure. And this is close to I-95, so it is so needed along this corridor. This will definitely be a great reliever for the Caton Ave Supercharger and the Laurel/Van Dusen chargers too.

Nice, this probably is right next to Costco and TJs. But more needed in HC or even western HC.

Havepower is the contractor that installed charging plugs in my garage in EC back in 2019, I highly recommend them.
This supercharger looks like it will be at the Royal Farms on US 1 and Montevideo Road East of I-95, not at Gateway Overlook, where Costco/Trader Joe's are. However, an EVGo charger with a Tesla plug is already located at Gateway Overlook.

Reactions: mazers
27B32BAE-39C6-4234-AFDD-F38ADC8F0DAA.jpeg

Construction has begun. @corywright @Big Earl @tes-s @Tdreamer

Crazy this thing has been done for like 3 months and zero progress, I forsee big problems with charging expansion if bge and these other electric companies don't get their ish together
BGE is the WORST when getting things online. It took over a year for Bowie to come online long after the chargers themselves were built at that Wawa station. For all the talk Maryland does about infrastructure and EVs, a lot of the companies responsible for these type of things like to fool around way too much getting things done.

Reactions: BrownOuttaSpec