Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Johnstown, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Groundbreaking for Buc-ee’s store was June of 2022. It usually takes at least a year for a store to be completed. I think they are saying late 2023 opening at the earliest.
By the way, this won’t be the biggest store when opened. The Kodak TN is the same size and already open. The one already under construction near Luling TX is slightly bigger and should also be open early next year.

This will be the first Buc-ee’s west of I-35 AFAIK. If they can get to the groundbreaking on Boerne TX that will be the second.

Last edited:
Reactions: gsmith123
Stopped by today to see the progress… we probably won’t see construction until Q4
IMG_5753.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5754.jpeg
    IMG_5754.jpeg
    348.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5755.jpeg
    IMG_5755.jpeg
    485.4 KB · Views: 74
Generally the Buc-ee’s superchargers go in near the end of construction of a new store - after the parking lot is poured, before landscaping is completed. They typically use pre-fab V3 4 charger units so installation is very quick.

I hope they correct the drawing because right now the position of the chargers is on the wrong side of each parking spot rendering the bottom charger inaccessible.

Last edited: