Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Johnstown, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped by and took some photos of the Tesla superchargers. Sorry about the poor photos; I was being yelled at by the security guard for being in a construction zone. Good location; away from parking and away from the gas traffic.

IMG_6076.jpg
IMG_6075.jpg
IMG_6074.jpg

The cult-favorite Texas gas station chain boasting the ”world's cleanest bathrooms” will debut in Colorado on March 18, Buc-ee's announced Wednesday.

The new travel center will open in northern Colorado in Johnstown off Interstate 25 and County Road 48, marking the chain’s expansion into the state.

The 74,000-square-foot gas station on 5201 Nugget Road will have 116 gas pumps and 12 electric charging stations.

The cult-favorite Texas gas station chain boasting the ”world's cleanest bathrooms” will debut in Colorado on March 18, Buc-ee's announced Wednesday.

The new travel center will open in northern Colorado in Johnstown off Interstate 25 and County Road 48, marking the chain’s expansion into the state.

The 74,000-square-foot gas station on 5201 Nugget Road will have 116 gas pumps and 12 electric charging stations.

That Saturday would be a great time to check it out...maybe i can bring out a "special EV vehicle" there as well :)

Here it is as of 26-Feb. There are 12 chargers set up so far.
20240226_165720.jpg

20240226_165755.jpg

20240226_165830.jpg

I don't understand the wiring I see here. It looks like there are wires enough for six charging cabinets, but there are only 3 cabinets installed for the 12 chargers. And there is sealed-off piping for four more cabinets leading ... somewhere.

• Informative
Reactions: GleanerC
Just saw a new 9news article. Location opens Monday at 6am. They say only 12EV stall, whereas supercharge.info is saying 20.

12 is currently accurate based on what has been built so far. Maybe a planned expansion to 20 in the future.