Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - La Mesa, CA (LIVE 18 Mar 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s been on the website few months ago. Probably have to search for permits. I drove around all of La Mesa last month couldn’t find any sites under construction.
I believe that supercharger site is on the ground floor of the District Apartments West (8615 Fletcher Parkway) garage, which belongs to the restaurants across Trolley Court. Part of the first-floor garage has been covered by a banner with "Electric Vehicle Infrastructures" printed on it.

I believe that supercharger site is on the ground floor of the District Apartments West (8615 Fletcher Parkway) garage, which belongs to the restaurants across Trolley Court. Part of the first-floor garage has been covered by a banner with "Electric Vehicle Infrastructures" printed on it.

This looks to be correct! I swung by there today and there's definitely Tesla power boxes installed. I'd say there's room for maybe 10-15 stalls at most, probably closer to 10 or 12, but I could be wrong.

20211223_101533.jpg
20211223_102603.jpg
20211223_102526.jpg
20211223_102519.jpg

This looks to be correct! I swung by there today and there's definitely Tesla power boxes installed. I'd say there's room for maybe 10-15 stalls at most, probably closer to 10 or 12, but I could be wrong.

I've added this one to supercharge.info, but the GPS coordinates for it are not clear to me.

@bombardiercrh and @chopper2585 - Could one of you provide the coordinates for this location?

I've added this one to supercharge.info, but the GPS coordinates for it are not clear to me.

@bombardiercrh and @chopper2585 - Could one of you provide the coordinates for this location?

The exact spot of the chargers is 32.7808724, -117.0135593

But the entrance to the public section of the garage, without a security gate, is right around 32.7812123, -117.0123687

I hope it's going to be open to the public and not just the residents of that complex. Too bad it's not closer to any retail, but I'll still be very happy to have it. Do wish it would turn out to be in the Grossmont Center mall just a little south of there.

East County does really need more! Next I'd like to see Superchargers in these locations:
  • Alpine for the 8 Freeway between San Diego and AZ:
  • Campo for fun in the desert plus the 8 Freeway between San Diego and AZ:
  • Borrego Springs for fun in the desert:

Last edited:
I hope it's going to be open to the public and not just the residents of that complex. Too bad it's not closer to any retail, but I'll still be very happy to have it. Do wish it would turn out to be in the Grossmont Center mall just a little south of there.

East County does really need more! Next I'd like to see Superchargers in these locations:
  • Alpine for the 8 Freeway between San Diego and AZ:
  • Campo for fun in the desert plus the 8 Freeway between San Diego and AZ:
  • Borrego Springs for fun in the desert:

It is open to the public. The parking garage is also used by the restaurants and the train station there too.