Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Madison, WI (Milwaukee Street)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@corywright @ItsNotAboutTheMoney @Chuq A permit was found for the Woodman's grocery store on Milwaukee St in Madison, Wi.

1705110229793.png

This one will help supplement the 3 stall v1 and the 8 stall v2 locations on the east side. Seems like Woodman's is building a relationship with Tesla as there are a few at Woodman's in the state...

Plus building up to prepare for NACS adoption, as there are no v3 stalls on that side of town as mentioned, and I've heard NACS non-tesla is v3+ ? Yeah would love other locations up north or building up Milwaukee more, or for the love of god get a better spot/setup for Eau Claire....

And Madison is a Tesla haven... so many Tesla's around town....

Reactions: scottf200 and EV3_
Before we got home charging sorted I'd have been thrilled about this, as it's the closest one to where we live, and I'm happy to shop at Woodman's. Still glad to see more charging infrastructure in my area.

This one will help supplement the 3 stall v1 and the 8 stall v2 locations on the east side. Seems like Woodman's is building a relationship with Tesla as there are a few at Woodman's in the state...

Plus building up to prepare for NACS adoption, as there are no v3 stalls on that side of town as mentioned, and I've heard NACS non-tesla is v3+ ? Yeah would love other locations up north or building up Milwaukee more, or for the love of god get a better spot/setup for Eau Claire....

Woodman’s with Superchargers:
Menomonee Falls, Waukesha, Kenosha, Janesville, Rockford,IL., North Aurora, IL and Lakemore, IL

Hopefully Onalaska and Altoona (EauClaire) someday.

This is great news! no good charging options from Janesville to stevens point besides that crappy location V2 at Hyvee. They really need to add 12 V3's at eau claire v2 location to make that madison to minneapolis drive easier for us Model y owners that cant make it from Madison to menomonee charger.