Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Marina, CA (LIVE 17 Nov 2021, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just drove through Marina for the first time in a long time.

Honest opinion - nightmare location!!

I thought they would've been smart enough to put in a less congested part of that shopping center; NOPE.
Amazing since there is a lot of unused space but they insisted on just steps from Targets main entrance. However, if you consider all the amenities across the street.....

Amazing since there is a lot of unused space but they insisted on just steps from Targets main entrance. However, if you consider all the amenities across the street.....
Yeah, just stupid.

There are better physical locations in that massive parking lot. I imagine it's a proximity to something critical to the infrastructure of the charging system which is why they choose that spot.

They, whoever they are, couldn't have chosen it due to its convenience...

Reactions: PStewart
Had trouble trying to post pic from my phone earlier - so here tis

Attachments

• xfmr marinaJPG.JPG
    xfmr marinaJPG.JPG
    682.8 KB · Views: 93
Show up to charge on 12/29. Notices 6 Bird scooter took up an entire parking space for a charger. Not sure if this is intentional or ignorance. Anyway, I took a picture and send it along with a scathing message to Bird scooter support. They did reply with an apology but I am sure those people scattering the scoters suffers no consequences. While I was sending the message one lady with a white Models with a Colorado(?) plate moved all the scooters to the side before I was about to do the same but she beat me to it. Very nice of her.

Attachments

• 58CB63A8-26BA-44CD-90E2-A3250E359802.jpeg
    58CB63A8-26BA-44CD-90E2-A3250E359802.jpeg
    865.7 KB · Views: 36
Whether intentional or not, it’s not the fault of Bird scooter report, so why a ‘scathing’ email? Doesn’t that just make the world less pleasant to live in? And, it reinforces a Tesla stereotype.
Bird Scooter could provide better training to the staff that pickup and drop off scooters if we provide information such as this but I do agree this should be professional.