Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Morehead City, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
12 stall v3 (not v4) supercharger site plan including a 56kW PV system
1714491581395.png

1714491627942.png

• Informative
Reactions: vanjwilson
As @ChrisC pointed out on another thread,
What are the highlights, thats 21 pages!

From my understanding, based on Elon, they're focusing on expanding existing locations (probably easier with permitting and existing equipment) but may pull back on new locations (already happened in NY). Not to say there will be no new locations, but based on what I've read thus far, expectations are low.

This is my last nice to have location. Although I would have only used it once in the past 4-5 years. So selfishly (sorry), I feel generally well covered with the existing footprint. I had an important open this spring otherwise I'd feel differently.

Based on an email sent to contractors by Tesla a few days after the firings and reported on the Out of Spec Podcast, Tesla has asked contractors to continue work on locations that they have "started", but to pause on any locations that have not "broken ground". Thats would seem to indicate that the fate of this location in Morehead City is uncertain. (While ones like South Tryon Street in Charlotte and the re-work in Franklin, NC, will be completed.)