Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - North Hollywood, CA (permit filed Jan 2022, 12 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Supplemental permit posted by Marco on twitter. Permit #: 21141-10001-03462.

Attachments

• NoHo SC.jpg
    NoHo SC.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 256
They will need more than 12! New apartments nearby, Freeway runs through shopping center growing slowly Sherman oaks always filled with 40…. They need more than 12!
Yes, I said the same. It was originally 24 and it got dropped to 12 (not sure if it was Tesla, LADWP or the mall). For real, Sherman Oaks has been swamped this whole week, like i havent seen before. The rest os the valley is sort of OK but SO full the whole day. Also all the permits in the vally are moving sooo slow or no movement at all.

Yes, I said the same. It was originally 24 and it got dropped to 12 (not sure if it was Tesla, LADWP or the mall). For real, Sherman Oaks has been swamped this whole week, like i havent seen before. The rest os the valley is sort of OK but SO full the whole day. Also all the permits in the vally are moving sooo slow or no movement at all.
Even the new victory Blvd Burbank is filling up! The mall parking is always empty so they should appreciate more!