Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Oak Brook, IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like I said, I didn't verify the numbers. The VLOG must have been wrong. My Y Illinois plate from Dec. 2022 is in the 50K numbers, so pretty much debunks what I heard. I will say that the numbers have gone through the roof since standard trim Y's have been in the $40's.

Anyway, to tie this together, I stopped into the Oakbrook SC today for a look-see. I didn't need to charge since I live nearby. And even if I did, I wouldn't pay $0.41 per kWh unless I was desperate. Things looked completely normal. The app didn't indicate there were any stalls down out of the eight. It was half full of Tesla's charging. There was only one white Model 3 that was parked a lane away to the north that appeared to have been bricked there for several days, looking at the snow and ice piled all over it.

i-4LzPBGt-X3.jpg

Reactions: Tam
It's the drivers. How do I know? Well, Tesla wouldn't be developing FSD & Optimus if it wasn't.

Despite having ubiquitous gas stations, we still have people running out of gas. Despite having numerous idiot lights on the dash, we still have people, well you get the idea... ...I think.