Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Orangeville Ontario

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update... looks like they are packed up for Xmas.. no stations yet but lots of concrete done

I must have just missed you. 11:30 Friday: concrete curing under the tarp
Note to @SmartElectric Porta-potty is visible in south east corner

upload_2020-12-23_12-59-35.png

At least there are decent options here...

Harveys, Swiss Chalet, Best Buy, Walmart, Canadian Tire, McDonalds (In Walmart).. and within 5 minutes walk.. Tim Hortons/Wendys/Popeyes/Toppers Pizza

Great amenities here.
Yes there are!

See my first post for a longer list: #1

My recommendations:
Forage - their food is fantastic, and with the change to a "take-out" system with Covid, you could order ahead
The French Press - independent coffee shop, and tied into Booklore after Covid-19 is over
Vito's - A nice old barber shop. 2 chairs, no appointment needed.

Well....
I checked out the progress today. There was a flurry of activity, wire pulling, techs checking stuff etc. The Supercharger team was there too. So I had a little chat with them....

All work at the Ontario sites (Orangeville, Collingwood, and Bancroft) will stop tonight due to the new lockdown protocol. Any new work will have to be down after the construction lockdown is lifted.
So, it looks like it's going to be a while longer....

Where's the pout "smilie" :(

Well....
I checked out the progress today. There was a flurry of activity, wire pulling, techs checking stuff etc. The Supercharger team was there too. So I had a little chat with them....

All work at the Ontario sites (Orangeville, Collingwood, and Bancroft) will stop tonight due to the new lockdown protocol. Any new work will have to be down after the construction lockdown is lifted.
So, it looks like it's going to be a while longer....

Where's the pout "smilie" :(

Any updates ? TIA