Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Sandy Springs, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ChrisC

see signature
Apr 27, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I have been told that a supercharging location is now in the works for The Prado shopping center in Sandy Springs, which is on Roswell Road just south of 285.

5600 Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs, GA 30342

Construction will start at end of year. Watch for permits! (probably here)

• Informative
Reactions: emupilot
I have been told that a supercharging location is now in the works for The Prado shopping center in Sandy Springs, which is on Roswell Road just south of 285.

5600 Roswell Rd, Sandy Springs, GA 30342

Construction will start at end of year. Watch for permits! (probably here)
Any updates on this one, Chris? Or do you know if there are any City Council issues that some owners might be able to assist with (letters/calls saying we want this)?

I was running by Target yesterday and it looked like they had placed some temporary fencing up at the end of the parking lot near Target. I was’t able to look too closely due to being in a rush but I will try to go take pictures this weekend. I live about 5 minutes away so we will see if this pans out!

I was running by Target yesterday and it looked like they had placed some temporary fencing up at the end of the parking lot near Target. I was’t able to look too closely due to being in a rush but I will try to go take pictures this weekend. I live about 5 minutes away so we will see if this pans out!

I stay about 5 minutes away as well, off of Roswell road. I don't like dealing with the traffic around Lenox or midtown for supercharging. Hopefully this one comes through. There is a huge parking lot where the Big Lots was on Roswell Road. That would be perfect for supercharging.

Any update on whats going on at the Target, is it a Supercharger ?

F120CEBA-CBAF-4D0A-AB5A-91DEF926A8BE.jpeg
Any update on whats going on at the Target, is it a Supercharger ?

Went by a few days ago but it looks like nothing new is happening. The fence is also a lot bigger than what a supercharger would require so I think it’s something else.

Yeah, don't get your hopes up. Sandy Springs isn't happening anymore.

And don't think every parking lot construction site you see is an SC install. The last one that someone hoodwinked me into checking on turned out to be a drivethrough ATM.

The latest Tesla map has Sandy Springs listed as Q2 2022, which is getting local owners all spun up again, so I thought I'd bump up this old thread. To be clear, the Prado location I posted about above did fall through, and we have no idea where the latest Tesla site could be. Personally I'll believe it when I see it. We've been seeing the SS marker on the map for soooo long ....

In a local owners group on Facebook, one guy commented: "My best guess is this is tied to the redevelopment of Parkside Shops, which has The Springs cinema, but that redevelopment hadn't even started. I did a search for Tesla permits and could find nothing."

Reactions: Jeremy3292