Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger suggestions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I keep wondering why Tesla doesn't make recommendations on arrival at a SC on which bay to use. Or better yet, give a list for each bay and show the current charge rate of any vehicles present along with estimated time for completion (or SOC of the car).

That would make it so much easier to make an informed decision on which bay to use to get the fastest charging rate.

It also would help raise awareness amongst all Tesla drivers that they should use any available bays where both A/B are free prior to docking to a bay where A or B are already occupied. I occasionally ask drivers to do that if their behaviour is going to drop my charge rate to 64kW - not many seem to be aware this impacts both them and the already charging car.

I keep wondering why Tesla doesn't make recommendations on arrival at a SC on which bay to use. Or better yet, give a list for each bay and show the current charge rate of any vehicles present along with estimated time for completion (or SOC of the car).

That would make it so much easier to make an informed decision on which bay to use to get the fastest charging rate.

It also would help raise awareness amongst all Tesla drivers that they should use any available bays where both A/B are free prior to docking to a bay where A or B are already occupied. I occasionally ask drivers to do that if their behaviour is going to drop my charge rate to 64kW - not many seem to be aware this impacts both them and the already charging car.
+1