Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Suwanee, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can confirm that this supercharger is open and operational. Currently charging along with a model X. Our patience is finally rewarded!
70820921159__75770203-904F-4239-8B34-45081566DEBD.jpeg

Drives me insane when the posts are centered on the parking spots instead of being at the edge of the parking spots. Unnecessary pressure on the car's charging port. Cordele is this way as well...contractor's error in that case, I presume. I think in Suwanee it must have to do with the handicap space conundrum, as the most recent pics shown here are restriped (to be in the wrong place). Sigh.

Drives me insane when the posts are centered on the parking spots instead of being at the edge of the parking spots. Unnecessary pressure on the car's charging port. Cordele is this way as well...contractor's error in that case, I presume. I think in Suwanee it must have to do with the handicap space conundrum, as the most recent pics shown here are restriped (to be in the wrong place). Sigh.
Agreed!

And also, the poles are right next to the curb, which, if you're not careful, will dent your Tesla backend (speaking from experience at another location when I first got my Tesla. #ugh)

The build

It appears the building permit was finalized in late May. So I guess the holdup must be with Tesla and the charging site not meeting its standards.

It would be nice if it re-opens soon -
Pretty sure it has to do with the pavement and whoever painted the lines and made the handicap spot. It looks so sloppy (can still see the old lines) and the pavement spot was elevated compared to the other spots. That contractor was so dumb!