Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Tallahassee, FL - W Pensacola St (WestEnd Square)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No meter yet…
IMG_4712.jpeg

Off topic, but is there a store in Tally now? I just noticed that when looking for the tally chargers
They are building a store and a service center in the old Saturn dealership across from the Honda dealership. It is not open yet, under construction. They do have a Model Y on display inside the Governors Square Mall and I believe there are reps there to answer questions and take orders. My guess is these folks will eventually work in the store once it is complete.

I noticed today that they took the covers off finally but they're still not turned on. The ones they're building on thomasville rd never had covers so I don't know if it means anything then. Dont know if these will be up soon but at least it shows they're not entirely forgotton.

This site has been offline since the bad weather 10 May 2024. 2 tornados went through the area. Power has been mostly restored by 14 May. I stopped by Sunday 19 May. I tried 3 different stalls and they reported to the car "No power at station". Today I contacted Tesla and they said they were aware it was not working.
The PROBLEM is the car navigation was showing me stalls available when I was en route.