Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Union City, CA - Alvarado Niles Rd. (LIVE 14 Feb 2022, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Zorg

Oct 24, 2017
Fremont, ca
Inquired from the city and got the following information. It looks like it will be by Safeway. Of note, there's a Boba place in the plaza as well. :)

1626122595579.png

Last edited:
Inquired from the city and got the following information. It looks like it will be by Safeway. Of note, there's a Boba place in the plaza as well. :)

View attachment 683862

Nice work finding this!

@corywright @MarcoRP

Bruce.

PS. I recommend Caffe:IN for drinks...not sure if that's the drink place you had mind @Zorg. They're co-located with Bar Bay Grill, which has good food. Mr. Green Bubble isn't bad (but the Piedmont location has better snacks). I also like Baby Cafe across Decoto Road. Geez. Now I'm getting hungry.

Stopped at Caffe:In and Bar Bay Grill for afternoon tea today. Took a few pictures over the construction fence...all of these were shot over the north side of the fence. It doesn't seem like much has happened since the last set of pictures. It looks like equipment is being staged near the Safeway side of the construction area. Some excavation might have taken place along Alvarado-Niles. Admittedly not the best pictures one could get, but I don't think there's much exciting happening right now anyway.

@corywright @MarcoRP @Chuq I suggest adjusting the GPS coordinates slightly closer to Alvarado-Niles Road, maybe something like (37.587127613789896, -122.02044161413397)

Bruce.

IMG_7610.JPG
IMG_7611.JPG
IMG_7612.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuq and mociaf9