Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Port St. Lucie, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to this news article the Supercharger should be in by the end of the year. However, the mayor thinks perhaps by October.

Tesla Motors electric car charging station coming to Port St. Lucie

Larry

At least she went out and got Tesla to go there, assuming it's correct and not a local politician making it up to self promote as we all know they wouldn't do such a thing :wink: Either way it's good news for us East Coast FL drivers. Hope they manage to get it up and running by October.

Based on the video in posting #23 I believe the Superchargers will be located as marked on the following Google map.

Supercharger at Port St Lucie.jpg

Here's a Google map showing the nearby intersections.

Supercharger at Port St Lucie2.jpg

Larry

EDIT: TO AVOID CONFUSION THIS IS NOT THE CORRECT LOCATION. THE ACTUAL LOCATION IS ACROSS THE STREET NEAR STARBUCKS.

Last edited:
It's just over 200 miles from Daytona to Savannah. That's really easy with an 85kWh.
I agree, you have to work pretty hard NOT to get well over 200 miles of range with an 85kWh Model S. Over the holiday weekend, we did a round trip from Clearwater Beach to/from Flagler Beach (north of Daytona) with no issues. Even with major traffic delays, inclement weather and traveling between 65 and 70mph on the Interstate, there was plenty of range left after the 185+ mile trip each direction. 3 passengers, luggage and A/C on entire time with 90 degree outside temps. Recharging was accomplished by tapping friend's dryer outlet overnight :wink:

Congratulations, I got mine yesterday from Dania Beach too. Was yours one of the other grey color ones I saw there?

Yes! A sliver 60. Actually I'm getting it wrapped and dechromed currently and going to pick it up tonight. Even though I only have the 60, I was impressed at how fast it was. Definitely felt much faster than my current vehicle (BMW M3). Enjoy your car!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats on the new car. Whatdidyouget?

I got a silver 60 with black leather, pano roof, 19" wheels, sound studio, supercharger, tech package. I'm getting it wrapped in a "frozen grey" color though right now and blacking out the chrome. Here's the thread in the interior and exterior forum:
Preview of my Model S wrap