Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Superchargers - Fair Oaks, IN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ran across what appears to be the Fair Oaks, IN, "Coming Soon" location, in the parking lot of the Fair Oaks Farm.
Fair Oaks Farm already has several destination chargers.
There are 12 white flags along the border of the lot, each at a parking stripe.
There are a host of flags in the ground near the street, probably for the Tesla equipment boxes and the transformer.
The whole area is fenced off.
There is a portable toilet and a storage/shipping crate, too.
Pictures attached. I placed a red X on the overhead view where the work area is located.

Overhead view
Fair Oaks Farms.png

12 white flags at 12 parking spots
Chargers-12 white flags.jpg

Equipment area near road
Equipment Area.jpg

Whole fenced area
Whole Work Area.jpg

If I'm following the timeline for this Super Charger site, it appears that the actual construction portion only took about 3 weeks. That's fantastic and, if close to accurate, then for 12 charging spots the construction personnel blazed through this project. Kudos to that crew.

Reactions: lawmangr
I used the supercharger this morning. Nice location!
I saw a couple of Tesla's charging there this morning. A Model Y and a Model S. Were you one of those? I wish I would have walked over to say "hi", but the fam was pretty much ready to head back home. I will actually have some footage of the supercharger in an upcoming road trip video on my youtube channel (MITeslaGuy :))

I saw a couple of Tesla's charging there this morning. A Model Y and a Model S. Were you one of those? I wish I would have walked over to say "hi", but the fam was pretty much ready to head back home. I will actually have some footage of the supercharger in an upcoming road trip video on my youtube channel (MITeslaGuy :))
I may have been the Model S. This look familiar?? Was actually about 10:50 am local time; time shown on my center console doesn't seem like it registered Central Time yet and was still display Eastern Time (was coming from the Indy area).

Attachments

• Fair Oaks Farm 1.jpg
    Fair Oaks Farm 1.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Fair Oaks Farm 2.jpg
    Fair Oaks Farm 2.jpg
    590.8 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: lawmangr
Yep - that was you. That's when we were packing up the car to head home. Man ... I knew I should have walked over to say hi.
I actually decided to drive up to the supercharger based upon seeing your post Saturday night and hoping it would be live so I could add it to my list of superchargers I've visited. Fair Oaks made # 101 supercharger location where I've charged with my mid-2016 MS90D. That will be my last chance to pick any up new ones until probably year end as about time to park my car and get on an airplane later this week as I spend most of my time at the moment overseas.