Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharging Credits scheduled to expire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While this has been discussed before, I was never told that the supercharging credits were going to expire after some months. I purchase my car in mid October 2020 and being the winter months and with Covid, I would have wanted to use my credits in the summer. Tesla should have made it clear that the credits would expire. What about the people who bought their Teslas when they got supercharging credits forever?

While this has been discussed before, I was never told that the supercharging credits were going to expire after some months. I purchase my car in mid October 2020 and being the winter months and with Covid, I would have wanted to use my credits in the summer. Tesla should have made it clear that the credits would expire. What about the people who bought their Teslas when they got supercharging credits forever?

It would have been in your tesla account on the web, as well as the loot box in your app (when your miles expire). What you are saying, basically, is 'I didnt look to see when my supercharging miles expire and thats teslas fault".