Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Swapped Geminis for Ubers - How do I get that to show in the app?

bozer

Jul 13, 2020
NJ
I booked a service appointment through the app, but that says someone is coming here in 2 weeks. I'm guessing I did this wrong? How do I get my software to know I'm now using Ubers and not the Geminis anymore?

spsheridan

Sep 30, 2019
Los Angeles
On the Model 3, the user can change the wheel configuration but that's not yet available for the Model Y. I swapped out my 21" Uberturbines for 20" TSportline TSS wheels and had the Tesla service center make the change to 20" wheels in the computer. I would think a mobile Tesla service technician could do the same but you might want to confirm in advance.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC