Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sweet Spot Model X $84,395

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're getting a used Rivian because we need the extra space (unfortunately the cybertruck is still a ways out) so we're parting with our Dec 2016 Model X 90D.

For those of you who know your stuff, this is one of the rare (5 month window) model X's that has both FSD and FUSC. It's a 6 seater with all the extras. (premium upgrades, tow package, cold weather, etc)

I've got new tires on it and took it to Tesla yesterday to make sure everything is in good shape and to upgrade to MCU2.

This is a great car for someone in the market. I would expect its value to stay pretty solid since SC01 cars are becoming more and more rare, especially ones with FSD capabilities. Car just passed 69,420 miles. ;)

I'm not interested in playing the TMC chat game here with tire kickers or "experts" who want to tell me all I don't know about this car and why I should be selling for 30k. If you are a serious buyer and want to talk, please message me directly. (or if you can't, put your email/number in the comments and I'll message you.)

I'll be happy to privately send you more info/pics of the build sheet, etc.

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• IMG_9022.jpg
    IMG_9022.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_9017.jpg
    IMG_9017.jpg
    953 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_9035.jpg
    IMG_9035.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 284
Reactions: BonB