Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline 20" turbine style wheels for Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of these 20 wheels in metallic gray with the original Michelin Latitude Sport 3 tires for sale. Tires have about 15K miles on them and look like they're good for about another 10K. Wheels are in just about perfect shape, zero curb rash, and include TPMS and original Tesla center caps. These go for $2360 (+ shipping and without the Tesla center caps) new, you can have these for $1500 + shipping. These will need to be shipped freight. I will pack them and strap them to a pallet for shipping, or alternately they can be picked up in Lafayette IN.
I bought my first set of these wheels for my Model S. They look almost identical to the factory 21" wheels but hold up much better. I loved the look of the factory turbine wheels but they were no match for Indiana / Michigan roads, and after a couple of years three of my wheels were bent. I had no problems with these wheels on my Model S, so when I traded for a Model X I bought another set. I knew I would be getting them so I actually got a gray Model X to match the wheels! I had the original tires mounted on the T Sportline wheels and had some Pirelli all-season tires mounted on the factory wheels, so the T Sportline wheels were my summer wheels / tires and the factory wheels were my winter wheels. The sticky Michelins are great in the summer but definitely not in the winter.
Now I've decided that my Model X is overkill for a daily driver. I'm downsizing to a Model 3, picking it up tomorrow. The stock Model 3 wheels look a bit goofy, so if they don't grow on me I'll be getting a third set of these T Sportlines.

Attachments

• IMG-3023.JPG
    IMG-3023.JPG
    696.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG-3024.JPG
    IMG-3024.JPG
    671.7 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG-3025.JPG
    IMG-3025.JPG
    581.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG-3026.JPG
    IMG-3026.JPG