Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline Refunds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to see if others have had issues getting T Sportline to issue a return authorization for a received order.

I have been calling daily this week, once getting a live person who took down my details and was going to have someone callback (didnt occur), leaving voicemails, and pushing an email requesting the return authorization.

Odd behavior. Frustrating.

Reactions: aerodyne
Looking to see if others have had issues getting T Sportline to issue a return authorization for a received order.

I have been calling daily this week, once getting a live person who took down my details and was going to have someone callback (didnt occur), leaving voicemails, and pushing an email requesting the return authorization.

I have had minor problems, but an order of magnitude easier than getting refund from Tesla!

Sorry about the delay, we're 2 people down in Customer Service at the moment (1 on maternity leave, and 1 out sick) - happy to jump in and help you here, PM me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yelobird