Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

T Sportline TSV Wheel (Uberturbine) 22's - Can anyone who has these chime in?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I heard from someone on reddit that the OEM Uberturbine center caps for the Model Y will fit but with a small gap. Can someone show a picture of this? I wonder with a little mcgyvering I can get it to fit properly but would like to see what I'm getting into before hand. If you live in IL and have them maybe we can meet up- I have Uberturbine center caps to test with.

I heard from someone on reddit that the OEM Uberturbine center caps for the Model Y will fit but with a small gap. Can someone show a picture of this? I wonder with a little mcgyvering I can get it to fit properly but would like to see what I'm getting into before hand. If you live in IL and have them maybe we can meet up- I have Uberturbine center caps to test with.
They do have a gap, we are currently trying on a model 3. We had someone make the gap around it with a 3d printer but like you said will need some Macgyvering. If you find a better solution please let me know. Thanks

For anyone following this thread here is a company that makes forged replicas of the uberturbines to fit any model and any size AND it fits the OEM Center caps. T-sportline I hope you see this too ;)

For anyone following this thread here is a company that makes forged replicas of the uberturbines to fit any model and any size AND it fits the OEM Center caps. T-sportline I hope you see this too ;)

They don’t have the matte black option though 😬

Hi, did you ever get this to work? I just ordered the TSV 22’s and didn’t realize the Uberturbine caps might not fit!

Hi, did you ever get this to work? I just ordered the TSV 22’s and didn’t realize the Uberturbine caps might not fit!
No, I spoke to another on reddit and they stated the uberturbine caps were too deep so when in the TSV 22"s they would protrude out of the wheel by around a quarter inch. I found this company online and they are willing to ship to USA if you are willing to pay. You must first contact their support team Set of 4 Uberturbine replica forged rims - Tesla Model S, X, 3 and Y. Total for 22" with US shipping was around 3600 IIRC.

I ended up going with the AG M520R Wheels in 22" - which I think looked way way better and for cheaper.

Reactions: anthonyj
No, I spoke to another on reddit and they stated the uberturbine caps were too deep so when in the TSV 22"s they would protrude out of the wheel by around a quarter inch. I found this company online and they are willing to ship to USA if you are willing to pay. You must first contact their support team Set of 4 Uberturbine replica forged rims - Tesla Model S, X, 3 and Y. Total for 22" with US shipping was around 3600 IIRC.

I ended up going with the AG M520R Wheels in 22" - which I think looked way way better and for cheaper.
Thank you for getting back to me! Ah, I thought the cap would leave a gap around it, not that it would protrude? Seems like it’s possible to hack it to fit.

Appreciate that link! The TSV’s are on the way though. Those Avant Garde wheels are super cool btw