Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tag Transfer in app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i'm in florida, and late last year we got the new Gadsen plates, of course with my truck i had to get that, to trigger people. It's what i do. Anyway, on the app i couldn't find my vanity tag. I chose closest i could find, does that really matter? I don't think Tesla is getting many gadsen flag converts. lol Well i shouldn't say that, Elon did buy twitter... heh

Oh, so you are trading in a vehicle?
If i decide to go with them, i will be. I will see what they offer. But, they asked for pictures of my registration, id social etc.. stuff before that. However, what i am referring to , is there is a step where they ask what your license plate # is, and also what type of "plate" it is. The plate i have wasn't listed. i sent a text to the number that texted me, I'll see if they can give any information as well.

All I was indicating is that if you had mentioned that you were using a portion of the app that people rarely, it ever use, that may have been helpful in understanding your problem. We aren't mind readers here.

Have you tried doing it online?