Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Takeover my MS LR with March/April delivery (White on White, 19s) - $5k obo ($82k order locked)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

I have a W/W LR on order that I will most likely not take delivery on, due to changes in our financial & family situation. I'm in Seattle, and if someone is able to figure out all the steps we need to do in order to take delivery instead of me, I'm happy to let go off my registration for $5k obo.

I'm not looking to make a killing, and aiming for a win-win situation (you save significantly over MSRP, I get some money for patience, and you get a delivery MUCH earlier than the current order timelines).

With all of these in mind, I will prefer folks with a reasonably long post history, or some verification of identity etc. as you may imagine.

Please PM me if you're seriously interested. Happy new year!

Reactions: voxel
That’s a great offer for someone.

All you have to do is put the buyers Info (including their license) on the order and the address of delivery will change to the buyers Service Center. It needs to stay in your account until it is sold to the buyer. Then you transfer it to the buyers account. It can be bought with or without FSD. That’s the only change you can make without losing price.

Don’t mention to Tesla that you sold the reserve. But a Tesla agent will have to put the new buyer in with your request.

Good luck.

Thank you. How do you do that with the agent if you don't mention the sale? Just say "will transfer to a friend"?
Exactly. I have not seen it but there are threads on it. My seller knew what to do. I’m in the middle of it now. So far so, so good.

If you have no other cars on the account you can “Abandon” your account to the buyer too. You can change email, password etc.