Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking the plunge buying a MODEL X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all
Taking the plunge to buy a model x. Did my research want to get a 90D with zero and six seat option with supercharger extra. Going to use it for the long drive btwn Seattle and Portland back and forth. In doing my research started getting lots of ads about buying pre-owned. I'm ok with the savings but want to watch out for pitfalls. Will be seriously be buying between the end of this month and November. Any help or ideas would really be appreciated

Reactions: Freedom101
C & T What fun you will have. I can send you a link to get you unlimited Super charging and $1000.00 off ? Here it is My Tesla Referral Code . We love our X 90D . Wow does it go and its so smooth to drive . Love the Nav.and Auto Pilot features . Buy it soon the $7500 federal tax credit is going away this year for sure. Best of luck.

Hello all
Taking the plunge to buy a model x. Did my research want to get a 90D with zero and six seat option with supercharger extra. Going to use it for the long drive btwn Seattle and Portland back and forth. In doing my research started getting lots of ads about buying pre-owned. I'm ok with the savings but want to watch out for pitfalls. Will be seriously be buying between the end of this month and November. Any help or ideas would really be appreciated

Definitely get someone's referral code. My understanding is that using them will give you free supercharging for life of the car (as opposed to the 400kWh limit).

In doing my research started getting lots of ads about buying pre-owned. I'm ok with the savings but want to watch out for pitfalls.
I assume you realize that Tesla does not currently sell new X90D cars as that battery size is no longer available. However, I see two X90D "inventory" (showroom demo cars) available at New Inventory | Tesla

I do not know if those cars qualify for using a referral code on. You will need to confirm that with Tesla.

I see 13 used X90D cars at Used Inventory | Tesla

I doubt that you can use a referral code to get unlimited Supercharging for those cars. But I could be wrong.

I assume you realize that Tesla does not currently sell new X90D cars as that battery size is no longer available. However, I see two X90D "inventory" (showroom demo cars) available at New Inventory | Tesla

I do not know if those cars qualify for using a referral code on. You will need to confirm that with Tesla.

I doubt that you can use a referral code to get unlimited Supercharging for those cars. But I could be wrong.

Yes, I wasn't sure about that too (hence "My understanding"), but I assume at least he/she could probably at least get the 1k.

I bought my 75D out of inventory and used a code got 1,400 CAD off and the unlimited supercharging

• Helpful
Reactions: GoTslaGo
go for it. I ordered mine at the weekend (inventory stock) - should have it in about 2 weeks. It's a 6 seater and the sales guy said straight up find someone with a referral code and get the supercharging for life. I ordered the 100D as I wanted the extra range, premium upgrade, zero carbon and black 22 inch wheels.

Things I knew -
- No piano backing on front seats.

Things I didn't know
- No alcantara on the dash (now all leather)

I went back and forth between the 5 and 6 seater. I'm usually driving on my own so just wanted the additional space for long trips down through France. Didn't get the console between the seats as I think the cap keeps it more open. Will put a cooler there for longer trips.

Hello all