Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tarnishing phenomena in the Tesla model 3 2020

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After long months of interesting reading without opening posts, here I am, with almost 100,000 miles to ask your opinion.
For a few months now, after some upgrades, my September 2020 model 3 has a lot of fogging on the front window and then on the others. This happens when the A/C is off but also when turning on the A/C after a few miles. The glass mists up all over and then clears up after about 1 minute.
This has never happened to me before, do you have any ideas?
Thanks

Yes, I have almost 160000km, I change the air filters, with the original ones, every 6 months.
I do a lot of driving but never dusty or dirty roads, my impression is that something has changed in the hvac operation strategy after the last updates.

It seems odd to me that this problem would be caused by an update. I think it's more likely caused by some blockage (leaves, etc) clogging the air intake vents or the vents that channel air to your windows. I've never experienced your problem with my 2020 M3 perhaps because every autumn I have to frequently clear large amounts of leaves from the air intakes at the front of the car.