Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TAS Crash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m having this same issue. From what I’ve found and understand you could clear your TAS Module with toolbox 3 subscription and a cable that plugs in under the main center screen or using a T can pro. I’ve been trying to find someone in the states T can pro to borrow/rent to clear mine, but no luck yet or someone who can help me get toolbox 2 downloaded as I have already paid for the Tesla toolbox subscription, but am unable to find toolbox 2.

Reactions: tiburci
I’m having this same issue. From what I’ve found and understand you could clear your TAS Module with toolbox 3 subscription and a cable that plugs in under the main center screen or using a T can pro. I’ve been trying to find someone in the states T can pro to borrow/rent to clear mine, but no luck yet or someone who can help me get toolbox 2 downloaded as I have already paid for the Tesla toolbox subscription, but am unable to find toolbox 2.
Did you reset it? I got the toolbox 3 but having issues

I still have my toolbox subscription active, but no matter combinations I do, I can make the car pass the Clear TAS Crash Test. Check all fuses, nothing. Maybe will need a new TAS and redeploy?? Looking for a T can Plus to see if have better luck. Thanks

Are you in TAS service mode and unlocking the gateway ? you dont need tcan
Capture3.JPG

Reactions: Gtech
Are you in TAS service mode and unlocking the gateway ? you dont need tcan View attachment 836597
Thank you, I will get Toolbox access again tomorrow and will try again, but until now this is what I have done.
Car is a MSLR 2020, Tas2_a025 CrashEvent. Toolbox 3 connected with Service mode plus,, GTW unlocked for 900 secs at a time, Tas clear crash detected, won't pass I saw a Tas enter service run mode and try it, it pass test, and then I try the Tas clear crash detected again, but fail again.. news soon Thanks

Are you in TAS service mode and unlocking the gateway ? you dont need tcan View attachment 836597
Thank you very much. OK. I got access again to Toolbox3 and follow the procedure. The procedure is more cumbersome than needed. Because it calls first to unlock the gateway using article 5582900, well in this article it calls to activate service mode prior to unlock the GTW. Great, I did it like that, then unlock GTW, as soon as you connect Toolbox 3, the Service mode changes to service mode plus. Meaning if you connect first the toolbox3 and then unlock GTW you will end with the same in just 2 steps. But, neither way, done several times let me to clear the Tas2 crash alert. I must have to go back and check the SRS? Maybe I still have an active crash.

Thank you very much. OK. I got access again to Toolbox3 and follow the procedure. The procedure is more cumbersome than needed. Because it calls first to unlock the gateway using article 5582900, well in this article it calls to activate service mode prior to unlock the GTW. Great, I did it like that, then unlock GTW, as soon as you connect Toolbox 3, the Service mode changes to service mode plus. Meaning if you connect first the toolbox3 and then unlock GTW you will end with the same in just 2 steps. But, neither way, done several times let me to clear the Tas2 crash alert. I must have to go back and check the SRS? Maybe I still have an active
I don’t know who’s doing the layout on toolbox 3 it needs someone who actually works on cars do the layout ..the air suspension should be in a separate service page where the ride height and tas service mode should be together and they should Have a car displayed with icons for errors .. maybe they are planning on putting toolbox 3 on the iPhone app that would be the best

I don’t know who’s doing the layout on toolbox 3 it needs someone who actually works on cars do the layout ..the air suspension should be in a separate service page where the ride height and tas service mode should be together and they should Have a car displayed with icons for errors .. maybe they are planning on putting toolbox 3 on the iPhone app that would be the best
Toolbox 3 didn't help, I got Tcan pro and clear Tas at first try. sorry for the delay

Thank you very much. OK. I got access again to Toolbox3 and follow the procedure. The procedure is more cumbersome than needed. Because it calls first to unlock the gateway using article 5582900, well in this article it calls to activate service mode prior to unlock the GTW. Great, I did it like that, then unlock GTW, as soon as you connect Toolbox 3, the Service mode changes to service mode plus. Meaning if you connect first the toolbox3 and then unlock GTW you will end with the same in just 2 steps. But, neither way, done several times let me to clear the Tas2 crash alert. I must have to go back and check the SRS? Maybe I still have an active crash.

This is great details on vehicle gateway configuration! Could you please share the link to article 5582900?