Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tein EnduraPro Plus - Review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not a fan of the Eibach. Both my 2023 7 Seater Long Range and My buddy’s 2023 5 Seater Long Range experienced a slight reverse rake with the Eibach springs. I swapped my Eibach for H&R. My buddy kept his Eibach which still has the reverse rake to this day. It’s been about 6 months. Very happy with the H&R.
I spoke to one of the employees at Eibach (didn't ask for his position). He told me that Tesla has the lower rake in the front compared to the rear. So with Eibach springs, they will help a bit to even out the rake between the front and rear, hence 1.1" Front and 1.5" Rear.

They've been in the market for many years. They know something that I don't.

I spoke to one of the employees at Eibach (didn't ask for his position). He told me that Tesla has the lower rake in the front compared to the rear. So with Eibach springs, they will help a bit to even out the rake between the front and rear, hence 1.1" Front and 1.5" Rear.

They've been in the market for many years. They know something that I don't.
Just letting you know from personal experience for me and my buddy. Slight reverse rake is still there to this day for him. Luck of the draw I guess

Check out some of the YouTube videos from zevcentric who mentions the same about Eibach springs for the Y

Just letting you know from personal experience for me and my buddy. Slight reverse rake is still there to this day for him. Luck of the draw I guess

Check out some of the YouTube videos from zevcentric who mentions the same about Eibach springs for the Y
What would the reverse rake do to a car?
I know Zencentric, I bought the TEIN Endura Pro Plus and the N2itive from him on Sunday.

What would the reverse rake do to a car?
I know Zencentric, I bought the TEIN Endura Pro Plus and the N2itive from him on Sunday.
It’s very minimal but it’s there. Car ends up slightly higher in front that back. Should be meaningless performance impact for average daily driver. Just depends if it’ll visually bug you. It was about 1 cm bigger wheel gap in front than rear.

I got the n2itive camber arms from Zevcentric too! Waiting for delivery. My Tein + H&R Springs resulted in Camber wear for the rear tires.
Yeah. It was on sale for the Black Friday thing. I just booked an appointment with a local shop in California for the installation on Friday. Hopefully they will get here on time for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior15r
Hi Dyhppy, did you end up testing the 12/12 setting?
Sorry I didn't check the thread. I changed to 12/12 and really like it. I can see some people say it's floaty but with socal roads I'm even thinking of going softer. The car still handles really well. I have no complaints about that. I'm sure the car would put in a faster autox time if I went stiffer but in the real world I'm enjoying it. I recently drove a friend's car with stock suspension. Good God it was more terrible than I remember. Everyone ought to get these shocks. Seriously.

Reactions: giomgiom
Sorry I didn't check the thread. I changed to 12/12 and really like it. I can see some people say it's floaty but with socal roads I'm even thinking of going softer. The car still handles really well. I have no complaints about that. I'm sure the car would put in a faster autox time if I went stiffer but in the real world I'm enjoying it. I recently drove a friend's car with stock suspension. Good God it was more terrible than I remember. Everyone ought to get these shocks. Seriously.
Can we still adjust after the kit installed?

I have the Tein Endura pro plus with Eibach springs. The reverse rake on the Eibach isn’t as bad as everyone makes it out to as seen in attached photo. I have the Teins installed for almost a month now, it has gotten rid of 40-50% of the harshness from the stock struts. I would highly recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a more comfy ride.
3B212D67-096E-4A1D-A013-2177114C29BA.jpeg

I have the Tein Endura pro plus with Eibach springs. The reverse rake on the Eibach isn’t as bad as everyone makes it out to as seen in attached photo. I have the Teins installed for almost a month now, it has gotten rid of 40-50% of the harshness from the stock struts. I would highly recommend this to anyone who’s looking for a more comfy ride.
View attachment 1009998
I have the same setup.