Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor TESERY Halloween BIG Deals🎃

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tesery

Global Vendor
Sep 6, 2021
USA

TESERY Halloween BIG Deals🎃

1697182453372.png

Halloween is just around the corner, and Tesla owners are revving up their creative engines to turn their electric vehicles into ghoulish works of art. From eerie wraps to spine-chilling decorations, the Tesla community is embracing the spirit of Halloween in the most electrifying way possible. But that's not all – to celebrate Halloween,Tesery, the go-to store for Tesla accessories that offer BIG DEALS. Let's dive into the Halloween fervor that's charging up the Tesla universe!

Tesery’s Halloween Extravaganza: Unlock the Discounts!

This Halloween, Tesery is casting a bewitching spell with an unparalleled event. From September 26th to October 29th, 2023, every Tesla owner gets a chance to enjoy spine-tingling discounts.

Event :

Spend $100: Get $10 off instantly.

Spend $200: Enjoy a spooky $30 discount.

Spend $300: Claim an eerie $40 off your purchase.

Spend $500: Grab a hair-raising $80 discount.

Spend $800: Experience a bone-chilling $120 off your total.

Spend $1200: Get a ghostly $200 discount.

Spend $1400: Embrace a ghostly $220 off your purchase.

How to Participate​

Visit Tesery's Halloween page at

Select your favorite Tesla accessories, add them to your cart, and watch the Halloween magic happen.
The discount will be automatically applied at checkout, turning your Halloween shopping spree into a delightful treat.

Tesla owners get creative for Halloween

Tesla Owners: Masters of Spooky Transformations:
Tesla owners have long been known for their innovative and creative minds. When Halloween approaches, this ingenuity reaches new heights. Imagine Tesla Model 3s dressed as menacing mummies, Model Xs transformed into witchy wagons, and Model Ss masquerading as sinister specters. The Tesla community doesn’t just celebrate Halloween; they haunt it with style!

Case Studies: A Peek into Halloween Wonderland:

Case Study 1: The Haunted Model Y
Jane, a proud Tesla owner, took her Model Y to the next level. She covered it in eerie cobwebs and strategically placed LED lights to make it look like a ghostly carriage. The effect? A spine-chilling spectacle that's both haunting and hypnotic.

Case Study 2: The Tesla Treat-Mobile
Meet Alex, who turned his Tesla Model X into the ultimate treat-mobile. With a candy dispenser attached to the charging port, kids can now enjoy Halloween goodies straight from the Tesla. It’s not just eco-friendly; it's spooktacular!
Tesla Owners Unleash Spooky Creativity: A Halloween Extravaganza!

Gallery

TESERY Halloween BIG Deals (1).jpg

TESERY Halloween BIG Deals (2).jpg

TESERY Halloween BIG Deals (3).jpg

TESERY Halloween BIG Deals (4).jpg

TESERY Halloween BIG Deals (5).jpg

Conclusion​

This Halloween, Tesla owners are not just driving; they're haunting the roads with their spooktacular creativity. And with Tesery’s exclusive Halloween event, the treats are flowing in abundance. Don’t miss your chance to transform your Tesla experience this Halloween season. Head to tesery.com/pages/halloween and let the Halloween festivities begin! Happy haunting and even happier savings!

Attachments

• 1697182302976.png
    1697182302976.png
    969.7 KB · Views: 53

TESERY Halloween BIG Deals🎃

Hurry and grab the spooktacular Halloween Super Deal on Tesla accessories before it's too late! Explore a wide range of ghoulishly amazing accessories for your Tesla, including ghostly car decals, creepy car seat covers, devilishly stylish floor mats, and much more. Whether you're looking to add a touch of Halloween charm or frightful flair to your Tesla, this limited-time offer is not to be missed. Get into the spirit of the season and enhance your Tesla's uniqueness with these eerie accessories. Don't wait, shop now and make your Tesla a real treat this Halloween!

Visit Tesery's Halloween page at Halloween

I PMed Tesery about questions regarding this yoke:

Here is one of their picture if ordered with an optional air bag cover.

1699393274234.png

They only had one picture of the yoke without an optional airbag cover. This is it below but with red arrows I added showing areas that are black instead of white if ordered without an airbag cover:

4_e9487784-8dc2-48ed-9920-a92dbf4793d9 showing black surround.jpg

I thought it might just be a mistake, but Tesery confirms the yoke without optional air bag cover is exactly like that picture.

Personally, I think that is a huge difference in appearance and somewhat misleading for an optional air bag cover to also significantly change the base product. I'm posting this for potential customers who did not catch that.

I PMed Tesery about questions regarding this yoke:

Here is one of their picture if ordered with an optional air bag cover.

View attachment 988725

They only had one picture of the yoke without an optional airbag cover. This is it below but with red arrows I added showing areas that are black instead of white if ordered without an airbag cover:

View attachment 988727

I thought it might just be a mistake, but Tesery confirms the yoke without optional air bag cover is exactly like that picture.

Personally, I think that is a huge difference in appearance and somewhat misleading for an optional air bag cover to also significantly change the base product. I'm posting this for potential customers who did not catch that.
Maybe our team didn't explain it well enough and that led to some misunderstanding on your. Here are the options available with the airbag cover. You can choose not to have an airbag cover, or you can choose a white airbag cover, or you can choose a black airbag cover. It's up to your preference.Tesery can customize any steering wheel you want, just tell us what you want!
1699414665096.png

Maybe our team didn't explain it well enough and that led to some misunderstanding on your. Here are the options available with the airbag cover. You can choose not to have an airbag cover, or you can choose a white airbag cover, or you can choose a black airbag cover. It's up to your preference.Tesery can customize any steering wheel you want, just tell us what you want!
View attachment 988797
FYI, your post in no way addresses the issue which is: based on your pictures the yoke itself is different depending on if you add an airbag cover.

Look at the red arrows I added to that picture in my previous post. Those parts of the yoke are black if ordered without airbag cover but are white if ordered with optional airbag cover.

FYI, your post in no way addresses the issue which is: based on your pictures the yoke itself is different depending on if you add an airbag cover.

Look at the red arrows I added to that picture in my previous post. Those parts of the yoke are black if ordered without airbag cover but are white if ordered with optional airbag cover.
Now I understand. Thank you very much for the reminder. Our steering wheels all support any customization. So the place you pointed out we can do whether it's black or white. But I have removed that image so as not to confuse users. This way, the default color is white when the user chooses not to have an airbag cover.

Now I understand. Thank you very much for the reminder. Our steering wheels all support any customization. So the place you pointed out we can do whether it's black or white. But I have removed that image so as not to confuse users. This way, the default color is white when the user chooses not to have an airbag cover.
@Tesery Sent you a PM.

Glad to help clarify the color of the yoke if ordered without optional airbag cover.