Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesery Spoiler & Products?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! I know Tesery is a bit new to the game. Any experience/feedback with their Carbon Fiber Spoilers?

I know many have gone with vorsteiner, but I was hoping to pay a little less :-/.

Highly recommend the carbon fiber spoiler from Tesery, a well known brand in the aftermarket Tesla community that offers high quality carbon fiber products. Their carbon fiber spoiler is specifically designed for the Tesla Model Y and is easy to install. The spoiler is made of high quality carbon fiber material that is lightweight and durable. It adds a sporty and aggressive look to the rear of your Tesla, while also improving aerodynamics and handling. We highly recommend this

Interested in a rear spoiler too. I read some come off/loose even OEM version. I kind of reluctant to do it. Anyone has experience with Haloblk? I read positive feedback on Amazon.
This comes down two a few issues.

1. Fitment: if the part itself doesnt sit flush to the factory panels, it's not going to fit properly. You may be able to modify the part to fit. This is very common for 90% of aftermarket body parts. If you want 100% perfect fitment it's usually expensive.
  2. Not cleaning the area where the part will mount properly. Use a sterile cleaner to the mounting area of both the body panel and part (if it doesnt have any adhesive already applied)
  3. Cheap adhesive. Pay for quality.

If you want better looks, you can choose real carbon, of course the price tends to be higher. But I think the brand’s after-sales service is also very important. I purchased matte real carbon one from an aftermarket company and have no issues so far

Real carbon fiber will be resistant to the effects of high heat, strong, and durable, and it will enhance its performance to increase more downforce at high speed and also give your Tesla a performance look. we have two design of the Spoiler for Model Y
(Aftermarket one)
(OEM-Style)