Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Aero Program Now Available For Model Y!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vorsteiner Unveils New Carbon Fiber Aero Program for Tesla Model Y

Cultivate Style and Speed with Vorsteiner's New Carbon Fiber Aero Program for Tesla Model Y

Vorsteiner has recently launched a new carbon fiber aero program specifically crafted for the ardent enthusiasts of the Tesla Model Y who are looking for a way to enrich their driving experience. The aero program includes an array of aerodynamic components that not only escalate the visual appeal of the car but also enhance its performance on the road.

Tesla Model Y Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber
Tesla Model Y Carbon Fiber

The hallmark of Vorsteiner is their commitment to employing only top-notch materials and cutting-edge technology to produce their carbon fiber components. The state-of-the-art aerospace autoclave system that they use to fabricate their parts renders them stronger, stiffer, and with a superior finish compared to the conventional wet-layup products. Their resin pre-impregnated carbon fiber material, fashioned through a vacuum-formed process, offers an exceptional level of rigidity and strength, producing a product that is 20%-30% sturdier than a corresponding wet-layup product. This not only increases the overall performance of the Tesla Model Y but also ensures the components' longevity.

Rear shot Tesla Model Y Carbon Fiber

The carbon fiber parts designed by Vorsteiner are also lightweight owing to the employment of a combination of unidirectional, 2x2 weaves of carbon fiber to keep the weight to a minimum while providing optimum strength and rigidity. The vacuum-formed technology used in their aerodynamic parts draws out excess resin which ultimately draws out excess weight without decreasing structural rigidity. This process provides a much tighter control over the fit and finish giving peace of mind that the part will perfectly match the factory shut lines and contours.

Tesla Model Y Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber
Vorsteiner Tesla Model Y
Model Y on Vorsteiner VMP-308

At Vorsteiner, they undertake immense care to ensure that their components fit seamlessly with the factory shut lines and contours of the Model Y. Their vacuum-formed technology presents much tighter control over the fit and finish, guaranteeing that the component matches perfectly with the car and eases any concerns of the part not fitting correctly.

Their latest carbon fiber aero program for the Tesla Model Y features a plethora of components, such as a front spoiler, rear diffuser, and side skirts, each designed to augment the overall aerodynamics of the Model Y, which results in superior handling and stability even at high speeds. Not only do these components look impressive, but they also elevate the performance of your Tesla.

Vorsteiner Tesla Model Y Carbon Fiber Aero

Vorsteiner is thrilled to provide the Tesla Model Y enthusiasts with the opportunity to elevate their car's performance and appearance with their carbon fiber aero program. Their pledge to employ only the finest materials and technology guarantees that you can rely on Vorsteiner to furnish you with the highest quality components for your Tesla. Explore their range of carbon fiber parts for the Tesla Model Y now and experience the pinnacle of performance and elegance.

To view our product offerings, visit the links below:

Tesla Model Y Aero Front Spoiler
Tesla Model Y Aero Add-On Bumper Flares
Tesla Model Y Aero Add-On Fender Vents
Tesla Model Y Aero Side Skirts
Tesla Model Y Aero Decklid Spoiler
Tesla Model Y Aero Rear Diffuser

The combination of the aero kit and the Vorsteiner VFF-107 Flow Forged Wheels truly enhances the vehicle's overall look and performance.

The pre-preg carbon fiber used in the aero kit provides a lightweight and durable solution for improving the Model Y's stability and handling, as well as its appearance. The front splitter, side skirts, rear diffuser, and trunk spoiler all work together seamlessly to give the vehicle a more aggressive and sporty look, while also improving its aerodynamics.

And paired with the Vorsteiner VFF-107 Flow Forged Wheels, the Model Y truly stands out from the crowd. These wheels are not only visually stunning but also improve the vehicle's performance by reducing unsprung weight and improving handling and acceleration.

i-6JxpKbx-X2.jpg
i-JhzLBvb-X2.jpg
i-Jsj78Dd-X2.jpg

Overall, the combination of the Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Aero Program and the VFF-107 Flow Forged Wheels is the perfect upgrade for Tesla Model Y owners who want to take their vehicle to the next level. The attention to detail, exceptional quality, and craftsmanship of Vorsteiner products are unparalleled in the industry, and the result is a truly stunning and high-performance vehicle.

Now accepting pre-orders, please DM for any inquiries.

Model Y VFF-107 Photo Album

Up close and personal with the Vorsteiner carbon fiber aero program for the Model Y.

These images show the intricate details and quality of the front lip spoiler, side skirt set, rear diffuser, fender vent, bumper flares, and rear spoiler. If anyone is considering purchasing this kit, these photos might help with the decision-making process. Allocation for the first few kits is filling up quickly, please DM if you have any questions!

Let me know what you all think!

Front Spoiler
i-8kkGhGW-X3.jpg
i-X345GsX-X3.jpg

Side Skirt
i-kSfrNLC-X3.jpg
i-snXDzvq-X3.jpg

Diffuser
i-3Bd8gPd-X3.jpg
i-wZbKjgr-X3.jpg

Rear Spoiler
i-M3LqhtF-X3.jpg