Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 21" Arachnid Wheels and Tires $2,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received these tires as a reward from the referral program. They look great but I just don't think I'm going to have them installed since I live in an area with a lot of potholes and rough roads.

I can ship them at cost or you can pick them up in local Kansas City area and they will install them for you.

Interested in making a sale quickly so tried to price competitively.

Finally this is what these are actually worth $2500. Take note everyone else trying to rake other buyers. Thank you seller, you are a reasonable person.
The Arachnids are forged, not cast and are lighter and stronger than the Turbines which Tesla sells as a $4500 upgrade (and you don't get the 19" wheels and tires if you upgrade). The Turbines are $6000 if bought separately. The Arachnids are definitely worth more than the Turbines and if you already have 19", you could sell those, offsetting the cost of the Arachnids.

With that said, I think the Turbines are overpriced. $2500 is a steal for Arachnids and not what they are actually worth. We've sold sets for thousands more and the buyers were happy they paid way less than $6000 and got stronger and lighter wheels than the Turbines.

Reactions: Cowby
What something is worth is what people are willing to pay for it. If people are paying $4500 for these, that is what they're worth. But, if more people start selling them for $2500, those willing to pay $4500 might start being more patient, knowing that a set for $2500 might come along. Then the value might be reduced. But, given that so many people want these, and as fast as they're selling for ~ $4k, I don't see the price coming down due to one person wanting to move his/hers [VERY] quickly.

Also, you can see they sold in 5 min..so it was obviously a very very good deal. Probably not likely to be repeated often, as I agree these are worth more. $3k at a min, and only that low because of the number coming up for sale.

Reactions: Cowby
Also, you can see they sold in 5 min..so it was obviously a very very good deal. Probably not likely to be repeated often, as I agree these are worth more. $3k at a min, and only that low because of the number coming up for sale.
Since these are sold, FYI to help anyone looking there is a guy in Virginia with two sets of new Arachnid wheels for $2800 each and he will deliver up to 3 hours away for that. He has a post on this site somewhere. He also said he would ship for a couple hundred. If you search there are more and more new sets popping up in that price range that I have found. I’ve also found some new turbines for around $2k, I just bought a brand new set of Turbines with sensors for even less, $1800. Someone paying $4500 must not be watching the market. You have to look on Facebook and CL. I was told by two different people that different salespeople are using their referral numbers for customer orders that don’t have a referral code and thus those people get many rewards.

Last edited:
Reactions: Don TLR