Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 3 Ready to Be Configured

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been notified that it is time to configure and order my Tesla 3. Unfortunately it appears that I cannot utilize the car and therefore would like to co-configure the car and once it comes in sell the same to someone for exactly what I pay (including state taxes, etc.). Anyone interested?

Not everyone will have the full $7500 fed liability anyways. You can't assume he is getting the full amount. He waited patiently like everyone else. If he wants to make a buck, why couldn't he? Let the man be. Everyone else is so quick to judge. I bet if you were in his shoes you would do the same thing!

Actually I am and I don't try to scalp. So there.

I have been notified that it is time to configure and order my Tesla 3. Unfortunately it appears that I cannot utilize the car and therefore would like to co-configure the car and once it comes in sell the same to someone for exactly what I pay (including state taxes, etc.). Anyone interested?

After reading your replies and talking directly to a few current Tesla owners I have decided to buy the car and drive it for a while to decide if I will keep it.

Thank everyone for their input.

Reactions: Canuck and Amit519
Not everyone will have the full $7500 fed liability anyways. You can't assume he is getting the full amount. He waited patiently like everyone else. If he wants to make a buck, why couldn't he? Let the man be. Everyone else is so quick to judge. I bet if you were in his shoes you would do the same thing!
IF the OP was trying to nab the tax breaks - fed and/or state - he was being deceptive about it to say the least. Maybe I'm naive, but I like to think of this board as a place for Tesla enthusiasts to discuss all things Tesla and not a place for slippery business practices. I wouldn't try it and I doubt many people other than you would think it's OK.

• Disagree
Reactions: GOFORIT5