Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 3 RWD Long range 2023 range?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, we currently have a dual motor 3 long range which is out of lease in a couple of months, looking at another but the prices for the 2024 version have increased dramatically. I've seen deals for the 2023 RWD long range which seem ok, just wanted to check what the spec'd range is, I realise that this wont be the 'actual' range having done nearly 90k miles in our existing model 3, just don't want be going for something that has significantly less range.

3 rwd LR.png

I see. I've been paying attention to the US Model 3 since 2021 and that hasn't existed, but perhaps in your area it does.

Since you're looking used and third-party, I'd just recommend that you really review the specs. Third-party sellers mislabel Teslas all the time. Get proof right from the vehicle which battery it has.

Reactions: Cabrinha
Long range RWD? I don't think that configuration exists, although it did at one time years ago.

I dont think they exist in the US, but may still be being sold internationally. OPs location under their name is "kettering" which looks like it could be in many different places (some in UK and some in US) but the advertisement they show is a UK one, with the car being called a "saloon" and values in non US currency, so I suspect they are not in the US.