TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla App still showing old car?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Scothawk, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Scothawk

Scothawk Member

I have released my P85 for trade in on delivery of a P85D, my Tesla App still shows my old car and VIN #. It can't log in to the car. I also still see my old Model S on My Dashboard.

Any solutions to this?

2. tezzla

tezzla Member

Usually logging out (on phone app), then logging right back in will fix this.

3. Bifff67

Bifff67 Member

Question: What if you get two Model S 's? Does that work? Somebody must be there already?

4. SUN-day Driver

It shows both and lets you choose the one to view. That is the main reason for the ability to name your Model S, so you don't have to identify each one in your collection by its VIN. (Not that I personally have more than one.)

5. PlanB

PlanB Banned

You can now have several cars on one app. It gives you the option to "choose a car". To get a car removed you have to call Tesla or have your DS email Tesla to remove it from your online profile and phone app.

6. Scothawk

Scothawk Member

Yeah tried loggin in and out. Car still shows. Will call Tesla tomorrow PlanB thanks!