Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla App This Morning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After I updated, the app turned the car on in 15-20 seconds. When I tried again closer to lunch it took closer to a minute. So not sure if the app update did anything for the wake up time or not. Either way, being able to enable Sentry mode from the phone is great for when you forget to while in the car.

Yes...but....Android user here with updated app and it's definitely waking up faster! However, for the first time EVER my phone wouldn't unlock the door (had to use the app) or start the car. I did a full reset on the car (buttons/brake/power off/2 min) and was back in business. This happened a second time this morning so I'm carrying the card as a backup. Hopefully just some sort of delayed compatibility between the new app and not updated 50.6 firmware.

Yes...but....Android user here with updated app and it's definitely waking up faster! However, for the first time EVER my phone wouldn't unlock the door (had to use the app) or start the car. I did a full reset on the car (buttons/brake/power off/2 min) and was back in business. This happened a second time this morning so I'm carrying the card as a backup. Hopefully just some sort of delayed compatibility between the new app and not updated 50.6 firmware.

This happened this week with my iPhone. What worked for me was opening the Tesla app on my phone and then the car would unlock as normal.